Orders are processed Monday - Friday* from 9am - 3:30pm AEST (Brisbane Time). Orders placed before 12pm will be processed the same business day. Orders that miss this cut off will be processed the next Business Day. ie, Order after 12pm Friday, your order will be processed Monday*.
*Excluding public holidays that Australia Post is not operating.
Please note all prices on this website are in 'AUD' unless stated otherwise.
Shipping within Australia costs from $9.95 for all orders.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, DirtMerch will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
• You return the item within 28 days of purchase;
• You produce your original DirtMerch receipt in the return item parcel
• The item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition; and
If these requirements are not satisfied DirtMerch reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
DirtMerch will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
• The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
• The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
• The product does not match the sample or our description; and
• You can present your DirtMerch receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
DirtMerch may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. DirtMerch reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase should be addressed to our Customer Service team at email@example.com and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
DirtMerch reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
• Your original DirtMerch receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
• Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
• Gift cards are not redeemable for cash